We are here to help navigate through the financial aspects of your cancer journey. Our dedicated financial counselor is here to help with any questions regarding insurance, copay, out-of-pocket costs, and billing. We also assist with applications for financial assistance.
- All insurance cards including pharmacy benefit cards.
- Bill Statements or Available EOB’s that you have questions about.
- Proof of household income (if applying for financial assistance).
Financial toxicity or financial burden is when a patient has trouble paying the costs of their cancer care/treatment and it begins to affect their quality of life.
- Not having health insurance.
- Poor insurance coverage of care/treatment costs.
- Not taking recommended medication or treatment due to cost.
- Not seeing your physician due to high co-pay amount.
- Co-pay Assistance
- “Free Drug” (administration fee still applies)
Criteria for Financial Assistance
Please keep in mind that all financial assistance has a set of criteria that must be met in order to receive assistance.
Some examples include:
- Household Size
- Household Income